Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scenes from Jupiter Island, Florida

This New Years I've been down in the warmth relaxing for a few days. But of course, it's only natural that I spent my first day of 2012 photographing.

My uncle has been thinking about hanging some photographs down in his house here, where we are currently staying. They are having trouble finding nice paintings, but want something to cover all the wall space in the various bedrooms. What he wants most is nice scenes from around the area.

Though I've spent most of my days here reading by the pool or relaxing on the couch, today I got off my butt in the afternoon to cart around in search of good shots. Yes, golf carts are allowed on the roads here on the island... but it's quite fun.

I have a few more places I didn't get to hit before the sun went down, but here are some iconic places here that I thought he would like. Enjoy, and happy new year! :]






No comments:

Post a Comment