Sunday, September 12, 2010

Design and Focus

With classes starting, I have been working on a few projects already, or well, the designs for them.

In Digital Sketchbooking, a class that's troublesome to explain, we each have a blog of "places" to keep up. Deciding to customize my own, I came out with my own title and custom header. Check it out!

In Jewelry, we've been working on cutting / sawing our first pieces of metal. Our first assignment of the semester, though not due for a while, is a complicated feat. Called "Symmetry and Synergy," the goal is to make a two-layered piece, almost meant to be a pendant or medallion. With 2 inches as the largest size, this is my design, thus far. Let's see if it's realistic at all!


Cheers, hope to update soon with more. Hope all is well with the rest of you :]

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're staying busy. make sure you share the pictures of the finished piece. love the sketch.
    p.s.
    check out my giveaway please(hope it's your size!)

    ReplyDelete