Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's to come: Trend/Fashion Rants?

There are few things I'm very opinionated about. I'd like to share them with you in some form of rant (though that doesn't sound remotely intelligent at all). On my old blog I had several, which I might edit and re-post here for laughs (including AA's slutty adds and 'Uggs Are Not Real Boots'). So, along with some oldies and goodies, here are some of the things I have planned:

Trend Rants:
"Leggings Are Not Pants" (and also 'tights are not pants')
+ WTF JEGGINGS
"Shorts With The Pockets Hanging Out?"
"Revelation of the Bra - Not Actually That Holy"

If you have anything to contribute, pictures or more topics, please tell me!

Also, please feel free to ask me anything at my tumblr, updated daily!
Cheers, rants to come :]

No comments:

Post a Comment