Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Apologies + More Vodka Shots

Apologies for the absence! Though I promised to be better about my time on the blog, my time on the internet has been devoted more to looking for glass rondel/rondell windows and faux bois tables. Which would explain why my picture of the day tymblr has fallen to shots of my cat and the sunset...

By the way, if you happen to have any rondel pictures, I'd really appreciate using them to show a client. I'm having the hardest time finding good examples on google, if they're 'so common' in Italy, how come there aren't any pictures of them?

At any rate, I've been working on photography for a local distillery my boss has on the side, and things have progressed until they are almost out of my hands, hooray! I've edited the photos and will be adding more later (text and minor things), but here's the shot they love most:


I've been having quite a time shooting these in the river, hopefully no one who passed me on the way thought I was having a bad day. But ah well, I'm happy to be shooting for someone! If you want more information on the vodka/business itself, let me know.

Cheers for now and more updates later, I have several shoots I want to post in the upcoming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment