Thursday, October 20, 2011

Risingstate and Red Boots

Today I received a curious email from a clothing website I'd never heard of, prefaced by interest in my blog. I occasionally get these emails from various other blogs, clothing places, etc. but don't always have the time to check them out. However when I did this time, I was actually pretty rewarded.

Risingstate is a wholesale website for women's clothing in China. Their prices had me grabbed in a second. Being me, I went straight for the shoes. Even though I purchased a pair of shoes online today already (hey, it's been a tough few weeks), I definitely want to get my hands on these red boots sometime soon:
I know the fringe thing is a love-hate trend to many, and I've generally avoided it because sometimes wearing fringed things gets annoying, but these boots were too hard to pass up (and there will always be a soft spot in my heart for suede).

No comments:

Post a Comment