Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shoes, Anyone?

I have been cleaning out my closet since I got home from school yesterday - out with the old, in with the new. I don't wear these shoes a whole lot, and am trying to rid of them. If you're interested in a pair, let me know and we can talk paypal. My email is RadioCommotion@aol.com

Willing to go for $10 on all pairs (this price would include shipping - so a few dollars for shipping and a few for the shoes). They vary in size between 7.5 and 8. For those that do not have a picture of the size inside, they're likely 7.5's, such as the striped flats. Some have scuff marks, which I have taken pictures of, but they're not that noticeable. All shoes are lightly worn.









Above cream and white heels have sold.




Above striped flats have sold.














No comments:

Post a Comment