Sunday, December 12, 2010

Camera Things that Pull my Heartstrings

I thought I'd do a little photo share or photo-related things that make my inner dork happy. For those of you who also love photography, I thought you'd giggle inside just as I did. A friend of mine sent me the link to a tumblr blog called "photojojo", which is a site with an entire staff that focuses on featuring and highlighting fantastic work found around the internet. After spending well over an hour going through the entire tumblr, I collected these series of images I wanted to share.









The engagement ring is probably my favorite one, what a creative way for camera nerds like me to propose to each other! Also the ring below it was made by a husband for his wife, and just amazes me in it's well-made and creative qualities. So adorable!

However, that mug is also something I am dying for, or maybe a Polaroid printed scarf. I'll probably end up with a photography related tattoo someday, so that isn't a concern - but I did get to learn that apparently Nikons are made of red velvet!

And on that note, I leave you with the last picture which is simply amazing for it's creativity. Now THIS is how you shoot someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment