Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ladies of LookBook - Put a Real Shirt On!

One of the most recent trends I have seen has grown from the occasional thing to a regular daily sight, and an unfortunate one at that. People seem to have this attraction for wearing sheer - incredibly sheer - blouses with simply bras underneath. The sheer blouse worn right is a classy and sexily delicate thing, but when worn wrong, it can be an ugly whorish marker. I'm not going to name names, mostly because that would be kind of rude and I don't remember them anyways, but I'm going to post a few pictures. I am apologizing in advance for your eyes.






My advice is simply this - figure out how to wear it with a tank, a nicer bandeau, or just... something. Some of these girls have great outfits, minus how they are wearing their shirts. They could be doing a lot more for their bodies than just looking trashy. I wanted to find more examples of people with white shirts and black bras, but sadly couldn't now that I was looking for it - those are pretty terrible. But instead, here are a few people who are doing more wrong than not just wearing a shirt. In fact, I think I might add they're missing pants, too.



And worst of all, this one's not even wearing a bra, a real shirt, or pants. When people post these upon LookBook for all the world to see, I pray to the god I don't believe in that they didn't go out of the house like this.



Well, that is all for now.... keep the good fashion up, and don't dress like this for the sake of other's poor eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment