Friday, April 1, 2011

My Three Must-Have Tights!

Here are a few styles I've had my eyes on - I plan on buying all of them in the future. What do you guys think?

I've had my eyes on these for a while, I found them on Ebay. Though I wasn't planning on wearing them with these hotpants, I'm sure they'll go with all those black dresses and skirts I have.

After buying an amazing pair of black and white boots, I really wanted these two-toned tights to go with them. Unfortunately, I can only find them two places: Urban Outfitters (and they're not opaque enough in the front, so it wouldn't really be white, but nude) and Ebay (but the auctions I found were from China, and the cheapness and low shipping was a clear indicator of how it'd probably take forever to get to me, at which point I don't even know if I'd be still in school). I desperately want to find some, so if you've seen any for sale, let me know!


And last but not least, tattoo tights. Yeah, they're probably pretty corny, but I've always had a thing for crazy tights. I have several pairs at home, which I don't wear often, but I still love them. Someone pointed out to me that tattoo sleeves have been around forever, but I find those worse than the tights. They cut off awkwardly at the wrist and all, and you'd have to wear a cuff to pretend to disguise it, it's really a whole charade. Tights I feel like, are just tights. They're fun, and happen to be nude and make your legs look all crazy inked. Works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment